Terms & Conditions
The Important Info
Please take the time to read the following information to ensure you are eligible to hire from us.
Minimum Age to rent
Our insurance only covers drivers between the ages of 21 and 70.
Drivers under the age of 25 must have held their licence for at least 2 years and those over for at least 1 year.
You must have been a resident in the UK for at least 12 months, have not been convicted of any Road Traffic Act offence or series of offences where you have accumulated more than six points during the last 3 years. If you have no convictions then you must not have more than one pending prosecution for the offence of parking or speeding, or any prosecutions for criminal offenses.
You must not have been disqualified from driving during the last 5 years. Any endorsement/offence should be declared at the time of booking in order to avoid disappointment at the time of collection.
It is important that you inform us of your occupation at the time of booking, certain occupations are not insurable. Some examples of these occupations are shown below. Please bear in mind that the list is not exhaustive.
•Occupations connected to gambling or betting
•Publicans and Club owners
•Professional Sportspersons / Entertainers / Musicians including where other such people will be carried as passengers
•Traders of no fixed abode
You must declare:
•If you have any physical or mental disability or infirmity
•If you have diabetes, or suffer from fits or any heart complaint
· Hilton Rental is committed to protecting your privacy.
· Hilton Rental has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
· The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.hiltonrental.co.uk
· Hilton Rental do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
· Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
· The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
· This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Hilton Rental is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
· This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT OR USE?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Hilton Rental. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Hilton Rental. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Hilton Rental may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Hilton Rental may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Hilton Rental always traces how a visitor arrives at the Hilton Rental website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at www.hiltonrental.co.uk
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Hilton Rental may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
· To provide information or services that you have requested.
· To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
· To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Hilton Rental
WHAT IS A ‘COOKIE’?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer’s hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS ON YOUR SITE?
· Hilton Rental may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
· We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
· We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
· This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
· The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
· Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
· Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
· Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
· By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.